And just like that, we are one month into the new year! In January, we improved the Reviews tool in Document Management with several new releases. Learn more about these enhancements below:
- Archive Reviews
- Edit Naming of Active Reviews
- Create Transmittal from Closed Reviews
- Choose “Time Allowed” type for Reviews
Reviews | Archive Reviews
Reviews | Edit Naming of Active Reviews
On web, BIM 360 Docs project admins and initiator can edit the review name after it has been initiated, allowing for more flexibility to the Reviews workflow.
Reviews | Create Transmittal from Closed Reviews
Reviews | Choose “Time Allowed” type for Reviews
- When creating or editing a Review approval workflow, BIM 360 project admins on web can choose how the approval workflow counts the days leading up to the due date. Project admins can select:
- “Calendar day(s)” – counts all days including weekends.
- “Workday(s)” – counts only Monday to Friday (no customizations).
This feature affects new reviews created after this release, meaning all existing reviews are still counted by calendar days.
The post Document Management – January 2023 appeared first on BIM 360 Release Notes.