Having trouble keeping up with the latest construction technology? Or is deploying construction software across your projects more challenging that you expected? Or are you having trouble getting your stakeholders on board with trying out new construction tech?
Construction software can have many measurable benefits when correctly implemented:
- Rework accounts for between 2% and 20% of average construction job cost, and construction software like BIM 360 Docs and BIM 360 Glue can yield efficiencies like better office and field coordination, quality control inspections and more.
- Creating a safer jobsite is another important benefit – using BIM 360 Field for their safety inspections – which enables them to detect and fix potential safety issues before they arise.
- Improving margins is another important benefit, as the efficiency, productivity and quality gains made by having project data available both in the field and in the office can potentially have a big impact on overall project profitability.
But where and how do you start?
Join the ABC Florida East Coast Chapter and Autodesk, for an interactive workshop examining common implementation challenges and how to solve them. Come with your questions, and you’ll hear from several of your peers who are successfully deploying new technology and the benefits they are recognizing.
Guest speakers include:
- Autodesk's Technology Implementation Specialist -- Laurie Spiltler
- Rodgers Builders, Inc.'s CIO -- Markus M. Hill
- Nabholz's Director of Virtual Design and Construction -- Chris Wright
Reserve your seat for this FREE event today by registering at http://autode.sk/ABC-FL-Roadshow. Breakfast and lunch will be provided by Autodesk.
Not an ABC member? That’s ok — we would still love to have you join us!
Interested in future events like this? Just send an email to: email@example.com.
Can’t come, but want us to ask a question of our panel on your behalf?
Leave your question in the comments below!