We are excited to announce that BIM 360 Team has joined the BIM 360 portfolio of services. Formerly A360 Team, BIM 360 Team has been widely adopted by design teams across the AEC and Manufacturing industries for years.
BIM 360 Team is built for architecture and engineering professionals. Through a cloud platform, it enables your team to design, review and iterate on projects from conceptual design through construction documentation.
How does this fit into the BIM 360 portfolio?
BIM 360 continues to focus on delivering technology to support construction project workflows and empower project stakeholders throughout the construction project lifecycle. The launch of BIM 360 Docs earlier this year extended the BIM 360 portfolio to stakeholders earlier in the lifecycle -- supporting processes like constructability reviews and creating a single data repository to share information between project stakeholders. BIM 360 Team now expands that reach even further. Now, starting at conceptual design, BIM 360 supports construction project collaboration and workflows through handover and operations.
What can BIM 360 Team do?
BIM 360 Team gives design teams a central location to communicate, view, markup and review both 2D and 3D project design files from anywhere. This helps design teams to gain consensus faster, make decisions together and build stakeholder engagement.
With BIM 360 Team, you can:
- Access a single online workspace for all project team members helps distributed team stay connected and organized at all times
- Let all team members, not just design authors, view, comment and markup design models
- Hold live review sessions with built-in browser sharing
- Track the design process with version history and control to help ensure that every design discipline has access to the latest information
- Access critical project information from anywhere -- within a web browser or mobile device
To learn more about BIM 360 Team, visit www.bim360.com/bim-360-team.