Yes, BIM 360 Docs is now on Android.
We’re thrilled to announce that BIM 360 Docs is now available for Android devices. Download this free construction app from the Google Play store to access the latest versions of all your project plans, models and documents from any Android phone or tablet.
Check out the Android app in action!
This new BIM 360 Docs Android app is more than just the latest improvement to the BIM 360 Docs service. It is the first BIM 360 mobile construction app to be available on the Android platform.
The iOS platform continues to lead the construction industry in terms of mobile device adoption, and according to the 2016 JBKnowledge Construction Technology Report, Android devices are currently in use by more than 1/3 of construction companies.
What’s app with that?
Our new Android app is focused on providing mobile users with access to the most current project files and information that they need while on the go. It features:
- Access to all your BIM 360 Docs projects from one app
- Top-level folder navigation, and sub-folder views
- Thumbnail views of files with visual indicators of versions
- A single viewer for 2D plans and other file types such as photos
- Full navigation tools for 3D models, including object properties
- Markup panel to view all comments associated with a plan or model
- Issue list for 2D plans
- Ability to change the status of an issue
We are just getting started. As we have done since we first launched BIM 360 Docs, we plan frequent updates to the Android app. Future updates will include offline access, the ability to create new markups and issues, and other enhancements based on your feedback.
Ready to take your construction game to the next level?
Get started with BIM 360 Docs for FREE!