In this video, Stephan Gumpert, Senior Technical Specialist at Autodesk Australia explains how to use BIM 360 Docs and Model Coordination module to do clash checking of multiple models.
Most Recent Articles
Model Coordination - Construction Junkie Article
Why Your Business Needs a Construction Management Platform
62% of construction professionals transfer field data manually. Join us August 27th, 2019 / 9:00am PT (12:00pm ET) to learn how the other 38% are avoiding manual entry.
WEBINAR: Why Your Business Needs a Construction Management Platform
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT WEBINAR: Why Your Business Needs a Construction Management Platform
BIM 360 Coordinate - the best companion for BIM 360 Design
Saving a Revit file as a cloud model for Model Coordination
Linking from Project shared folder to Plans
Model Coordination clash detection & Issues
Model Coordination saved views
Q2 Product Updates
Roundup of highlighted product updates for April - June 2019.
Q1 Product Updates
Roundup of highlighted product updates for January - March 2019.
Press Coverage - Cost Management
Press Coverage - Construction IQ
[VIDEO] Data Insights for Assessing Risk On-Site
[VIDEO] Understanding Machine Learning & AI