Learn how to take time, errors and misunderstandings out of cost estimation and planning.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Extract quantities from a 3D model in BIM 360 to connect with a 5D model, budget, or cost estimate.
- Visually understand and explore the connections of the 3D/5D models.
- Slice'n dice the 3D/5D connected model to extract data to be used in other processes (such as planning) to validate data for outliers and missing information.
- Build on your own historical cost data or take advantage of recognized RSMeans data.
- Store the 5D Model and cost data in BIM 360 to be shared and utilized, including slice'n dice drill downs of the 3D/5D model.