As construction projects around the world restart, teams are proceeding with caution when it comes to site safety protocols. Companies need to continually be on top of both local and national guidelines, while still maintaining steady output levels to keep projects on track.
Keeping up with constant change while managing uncertainty is challenging. During these unique times, we are here to support you. We’ve curated some of the top construction site safety checklists and resources available to help construction teams adapt to their new working environment:
Construction Site Safety Checklists
- [Downloadable] COVID-19 Checklist Templates: Looking for comprehensive site checklists for safety? Check out these downloadable checklist templates to ensure you are following measures and guidelines outlined by the government and provide evidence you are qualifying with contractual requirements.
BIM 360 Build users, want to easily import the COVID-19 construction safety checklists?:
PlanGrid users, the COVID-19 construction safety checklists are accessible within Field Report Templates:.
- [OSHA] COVID-19 Guidance for Construction: Stay on top of OSHA guidance. The organization has compiled specific tips for construction sites in the checklist.
Construction Site Safety Resources
- [AGC] Coronavirus – Safety, Health & Environmental Resources: Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) has a helpful resource center available specifically for health and safety resources for construction professionals.
- How Specialty Contractors Can Manage Risk in the New Normal [Infographic]: Subcontractors need strategies for managing safety and other risks in order to move forward and stay on top of future business demands. You can also read more insights outlined in this blog.
- [NIOSH] Construction Health and Safety: The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) also has a resource center for construction firms looking for safety resources.
- [ENR] State-by-State Construction Status Updates: Knowing local regulations is essential for executing construction activities safety in COVID-19 era.
- [Autodesk] Construction COVID-19 Resource Center: For additional resources on how to use your Autodesk products and data, collaborate with your teams, and remain productive while working remotely, visit our blog’s COVID-19 Resource Center.
The post Essential Construction Site Safety Checklists and Resources appeared first on Autodesk Construction Cloud Blog.