Save money and time and avoid mistakes during the design and construction process by improving coordination between teams.
Engineering service providers, Designers, Project engineers, Project coordinators, Project managers.
A CDE, or common data environment, provides a single source of truth about shared information. Autodesk BIM 360 is cloud solution that supports informed decision making throughout the project lifecycle. It offers these features and benefits:
- Controlled Worksharing
- Deliverable Coordination
- Design Review
- BIM Coordination
- Change Visualization
- Quality Management
- Construction Safety
- Issue management
- RFIs and Submittals
Typically, different disciplines contribute to the design and building of new infrastructure. Clash detection is an important aspect of BIM coordination.
- Activate the model coordination feature in BIM 360 Project.
- Select Model Coordination.
- Define a default folder.
- Upload all models to the folder.
- Go back to Model Coordination.
- Select the Clashes tab and one of the elements in the matrix.
- Discover clashes by clicking an item in the list on the left.
All changes made to models in the default folder are automatically recognized.
This short video illustrates the process.
Every clash creates delays and requires reworking, increasing construction costs.
Track issues in the field using new digital tools.